Sunday, October 24, 2010

Soups On ...

I just awoke from a 3-hour nap and I don't know what to do with myself. Except maybe crawl downstairs to the couch and wince at the light emitting from my laptop. The kids are gone -- off to play with Daddio on the loveliest of autumn days. The plan was to celebrate Halloween at a kid's amusement park and I'm super sad to be missing it.

It's been a week that I've been suffering and I finally admitted defeat, lucky too as I had a sinus infection (ugh). I did get a dose of antibiotics and then caught a cold too.

M I S E R Y

I usually can soldier through, but I'm being a big baby with this cold. The only remedy - call my mommy and have lots of soup.

I am loving on my spicy homemade
Mulligatawny soup. Heavy on the curry, heavy on the cayenne. mmmmmmmmmm!


0 comments:

Post a Comment