Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Marching to Me

It feels like forever since I just plain ol' blogged about what I've been up to. Mostly, it’s been hard to find the time to stop and even process life – ever have those days weeks months? It's now MARCH and my head just can’t seem to wrap around that fact. March.

Weekends have been full and only seem to be getting fuller. We’ve been busy doing fun family activities (and ignoring projects) but that's also coming to an end. Expect some Before & After photos of some house projects that I am eagerly awaiting. Seriously, I'm a power tool geek.

Oh, and I have been blogging, just not here. I volunteer for a great organization and upkeep their blog here. Plus I contribute & guest post to several other blogs.

Other ways I'm getting back to ME is investing in a DSLR camera and really digging into my garden full throttle this spring. So, that's an update on me. I'll be back more often to update on my silly family next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment